ResourceBlender is a translation and internationalization application which offers an easy way to manage localized resources for inclusion with different applications. Available as an ASP.NET web application and a WPF desktop application, it makes localizing applications a breeze. ResourceBlender generates localized resources in different formats from a central database for inclusion with different applications.
Key features offered include:
* Export resources to .NET .resx files, Java .properties, GNU .po / gettext, XHTML entities and more.
* Import / Export translation data as XML spreadsheets to make editing more convenient.
* Use one translations database to keep localizations in-sync.
* Supports MySQL, SQL Server and SQLite, so no external database is required.
* Migrate from existing .resx or .properties files with an import wizard.
* Easy for both translators and project owners/admins.
* Free to use.
* Automatic machine translation with Google Translate.
* Custom templates for resource formats.
* … and much more