If you want to send SMS text messages from within Microsoft Outlook 2010, you can use ActiveSync (Windows Mobile Device Center).
- Disconnect you’re HD2 from you’re desktop computer.
- On the HD2 click on the Windows button
- Click on Connectivity
- Click on ActiveSync
- Click on Menu > Options.. > Exchange Server > Check Text Messages > OK
You will receive a welcome e-mail:
Congratulations! After connecting your mobile device to Exchange Server 2010, you can now send text messages from Outlook 2010 and Outlook Web App on your computer. You can also receive and reply to text messages.
To start sending text messages from your computer, close and reopen Outlook 2010 or Outlook Web App.
Now you’ve got one more way to communicate with friends, family, and colleagues. To find out more about using Text Messaging from your Inbox, click here.
- In Microsoft Outlook 2010, click on
- Create you’re sms and send it
Not using Microsoft Outlook 2010
If you are not using Microsoft Outlook 2010 and Exchange 2010, you can still send SMS text message from you’re PC, by using the tool MyMobiler (http://mymobiler.com/)
- Install MyMobiler
- Connect you’re HD2 to you’re pc, on you’re HD2 “Choose a connection type” Active Sync , click OK
- On you’re PC open MyMobiler:
- Click on the Windows button in MyMobiler, then click on HTC Messages
- Click on New Message
- Send you’re sms message