After an Windows 10 update, my Hyper-V virtual machines, did not have a working internet connection.
To fix this problem I had to:
– Shutdown all virtual machines
– Remove all network adapters of all virtual machines
– Remove all virtual switches in Hyper-V
– Reboot host
– Create new virtual switch
– Add network adapters that use the new virtual switch to all virtual machines
– Reboot the host
– Start virtual machines
After these steps my virtual machines were running with working internet connections.